Become a Cheetahs Entertainer

If you already have a current Adult Entertainer’s Permit, for San Diego, come on in and talk to a shift manager or fill out this form.

Adult Entertainer's License

If you don’t have the license, watch this short video and follow the steps below.  Call us if you have any questions.

The San Diego Police Department Vice unit requires that all applicants for an Adult Entertainers permit obtain a Live Scan Fingerprint.  To obtain that and the final Business Tax Certificate, print and fill out the License Form from the link below, then take these Documents to the City Treasurers Office located at 1200 Third Ave. 92101. Phone (619) 615-1500.

(See Page 8 of the License Form for Live Scan Fingerprinting locations throughout San Diego. )