1) If you are going to go into this profession, learn from the best as there are many times you can slip up, learn from experienced people who can give you sound advice. You will know it is good from your own common sense.
2) Choose a club where you feel safe and have the best prospects, i.e. clients with money. Cheetahs is the Safest club.
3) Never do anything that you feel makes you uncomfortable, there are girls all over the world that earning great incomes without compromising their integrity.
4) Try a few different clubs before you settle on one that you like. Make sure you see what others are like so that you know that the grass is not always greener.
5) Work at having the best body you can, It will make you feel super confident in a club and you will always be hired.
6) Make sure you put non-slip pads on your shoes as you never want to fall when you are dancing on stage.
7) Do not put any sticky/slimy creams or oils on your body which can rub off on the pole, it can cause you and other girls a lot of injury.
8) Stay respectful to management but under their radar. This will keep you out of trouble.
9) Make sure you have a healthy self respect for yourself so that you can stand up for yourself and take charge of a situation with customers who may be a lot older than you and have more experience at manipulating younger people.
10) Make sure you leave Cheetahs safely and always keep a cell phone charged just in case you need help.